SponsorUnited is the leading global sports and entertainment intelligence platform, delivering real-time trends and on-demand research that provide invaluable insights. With 1.1 million sponsorship and media partnerships and 250,000 brands and properties across sports, entertainment, media, and talent in one SaaS database. SponsorUnited enables brands, properties, and agencies to partner more effectively.
With team members and clients in over 25 countries, SponsorUnited is growing and expanding our Sales team with a Vice President of Brand Partnerships.
VP Partnerships (Brands)
SponsorUnited is expanding our Partnerships team with a best-in-class sales manager focused on brand partnerships, who will leverage their strong coaching skills and sales expertise, to acquire new partners for our rapidly growing organization.
- Effectively manage and train a team of 6-8 salespeople focused on brand partnerships, with a laser focus on development of talent and growing brand revenue.
- Drive and enforce high volume weekly outreach expectations for the brand sales team.
- Own and navigate the full new business development cycle (prospect, prepare, present, close).
- Actively manage forecasting of brand sales to ensure targets are met and exceeded on a quarterly basis.
- Secure and conduct engaging online demonstrations to property prospects.
- Overall collaboration and participation in ensuring brand integrity and client satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with SponsorUnited’s leadership team and department leads to ensure we have relevant sales collateral and resources necessary to win in the marketplace.
- 5+ years of sales management experience within the sports/entertainment industry with high volume of outreach using cold outreach and existing networks.
- A forward-thinking consultative approach to finding solutions for brands and the ability to understand key objectives and garner solutions using the SponsorUnited platform and datasets.
- A relevant network of brand marketers along with expert networking skills to generate new business relationships.
- Experience working with sponsorship and media data, analytics or insights with the ability to tell the story using data points.
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills.
- A passion for uncovering a client’s need, solving it, and closing the deal.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated with a relentless pursuit to win.
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
What to Expect:
- Innovative, collaborative and competitive culture
- Base Salary + Commission Plan
We value the privacy and security of anyone wanting to apply and work for SponsorUnited. Know that we would never ask anyone to send money in relation to any job posting. We look forward to reviewing your application.