SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment technology platforms in the world, connecting the partnership ecosystem by providing the most comprehensive and relevant marketing and sales data available anywhere.
SponsorUnited is looking for a Product Manager who is interested in helping us build out our unique B2B two-sided platform that is changing the sponsorship industry by providing actionable data. You will work with our user experience, development, account management and marketing teams to build great products for our customers.
Almost every major pro sports team uses our platform, and our customers currently span 1,000+ organizations across sports, music, media, brands and agencies. You will be interacting directly with them, and if you like sports, or music & entertainment, you will enjoy working here.
- BA / BS, preferably in computer science or a related technical field (not a must)
- A track record of building products, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- You have technical experience with any of the following: data, analytics, design or engineering.
- Experience working with engineering, design, and customers in enterprise software or related technical fields.
- Detail-oriented; organized; collaborative; hands-on exceptionally clear and precise communication skills.
- Self-starter, capable of staying on track while pursuing solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience leading a team, and effectively implementing team goals and deadlines is a plus.
- Technical depth that lets you understand tradeoffs and ask engineers insightful questions about architecture and product decisions alike also a plus.
- You are comfortable with — and can thrive in — an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
What to Expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- You’ll have unlimited vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on. Enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a growing suite of thoughtful benefits.