SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment technology platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem together by providing the most comprehensive and relevant marketing and sales data available anywhere. SponsorUnited’s current partnerships span 1,000 + organizations across sports, music, media, brands and agencies.
With executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was founded four years ago as one of the first fully-virtual companies in the sports & entertainment industry.
UK / European Partnerships
SponsorUnited is looking to expand our global partnership sales team with determined individuals looking to grow and use their sales skills to acquire new partners for quickly growing business.
- Own and drive the full new business development cycle (prospect, present, close)
- Overall collaboration and participation in ensuring brand integrity and client satisfaction.
- Maintain weekly cold-calling outreach expectations
- Provide an excellent customer experience for newly acquired partners
- Communicate effectively between sales, marketing, and operation teams, ensuring a smooth process for business development strategies and new client acquisition.
- Strive to achieve and exceed individual, company, and department goals and objectives.
- Contribute ideas to help improve, develop and accelerate internal processes
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Conduct engaging online demonstrations to clients
- Participation in all new business sales-related activities including demo preparation, sales meeting preparation, and sales support
- 1-2 years of sales experience, premium ticket or sponsorship sales with an European rights holder is strongly preferred
- Problem solver with sales acumen, client-first mentality
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Thorough understanding of the sales prospecting process and how clients use prospecting software
- A passion for uncovering a client’s need, solving it, and closing the deal!
- Positive attitude, drive to win
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
What to Expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- World Class sales training and coaching
- Exposure to top sports marketers globally
- Base Salary + Commission Plan + Stock Options
- Friendly Team Competition