SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment technology platforms in the world, connecting the partnership ecosystem by providing the most comprehensive and relevant marketing and sales data available anywhere. Almost every major pro sports team uses our platform, and our customers currently span 1,000+ organizations across sports, music, media, brands and agencies.
Full Stack Engineers
SponsorUnited is looking to expand our technology team with full-stack developers who are interested in helping us build a unique two-sided sponsorship platform. You will work with our user experience and product management team to craft software solutions. You’ll need to leverage the entire software stack to help us realize these goals, and you’ll be a part of a team that’s tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture, and interaction. If you like sports, or e-sports, or music & entertainment, you will enjoy working here.
- At least 2 years of experience as a software developer in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a startup
- Experience with REST API frameworks, such as Spring Boot or Nest.js (or similar)
- Applied knowledge of OOP
- Experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL/Oracle/similar)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes containers
- Extensive knowledge in writing unit tests and e2e tests
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with NoSQL (Mongo/DynamoDB), Kafka, Sparks
- Experience with caching (Redis, EHCache)
- Experience with ORM frameworks (Spring-Data, Hibernate, similar)
- Software delivery experience in a DevOps/Cloud based environment
- Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux environment
What to Expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- You’ll have unlimited vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on. Enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a growing suite of thoughtful benefits.