SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment SaaS platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem through the most comprehensive and valuable marketing and sales data available anywhere.
With over 1,000 partnerships across sports, music, media, brands and agencies and executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was one of the first fully-distributed, remote organizations in sports & entertainment.
SponsorUnited is seeking a UX Designer who will design user flows, wireframes, and build user prototypes for the SponsorUnited platform. This position is a remote role and reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features with a user-centered design process
- Uses a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience
- Analyzes data, and client feedback in order to make critical design decision
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure consistent look and feel and standard design elements across the product and company
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience designing user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes for SaaS web platforms
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions, featuring user-centered design work with emphasis on data visualization, information graphics
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including product management, technology, and marketing, in an agile development environment
- In-depth experience designing for mobile with a focus on delivering engaging user experiences
- Advanced degree, training, or certifications in UX design, interaction design, HCI, of related design fields preferable
- A passion for creating great user interfaces that solve real user problems while serving business needs