SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment technology platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem together by providing the most comprehensive and relevant marketing and sales data available anywhere.
SponsorUnited’s current partnerships span 1,000 + organizations across sports, music, media, brands and agencies.
With executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was founded three years ago as one of the first fully-virtual companies in the sports & entertainment industry.
SponsorUnited is looking to expand our partnership sales team with determined individuals looking to grow and use their sales skills to acquire new partners for quickly growing business.
- Own and drive the full new business development cycle (prospect, present, close)
- Overall collaboration and participation in ensuring brand integrity and client satisfaction.
- Maintain weekly cold-calling outreach expectations
- Provide an excellent customer experience for newly acquired partners
- Communicate effectively between sales, marketing, and operation teams, ensuring a smooth process for business development strategies and new client acquisition.
- Strive to achieve and exceed individual, company, and department goals and objectives.
- Contribute ideas to help improve, develop and accelerate internal processes
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
- Conduct engaging online demonstrations to clients
- Participation in all new business sales-related activities including demo preparation, sales meeting preparation, and sales support
- 1-2 years of sales experience, premium ticket or sponsorship sales strongly preferred
- Problem solver with sales acumen, client-first mentality
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Thorough understanding of the sales prospecting process and how clients use prospecting software
- A passion for uncovering a client’s need, solving it, and closing the deal!
- Positive attitude, drive to win
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
What to Expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- World Class sales training and coaching
- Exposure to top sports marketers globally
- Base Salary + Commission Plan + Stock Options
- Friendly Team Competition